Costs Associated with Dental Implants
Dental implants are different from routine procedures like fillings or basic tooth extractions. Their classification as a surgical intervention entails a higher cost compared to the majority of standard dental treatments. We will help you determine your circumstances and decide if implants are worth it for your situation
Dental Implant Expenses: £2,550 (All-Inclusive)
- Implant Placement: £1250
- Crown: £1200
- Implant Consultation: £100
- Total: £2550
- Savings compared to average London prices.
- Complimentary Implant Consultation.
- Flexible 0% dental finance options.
- Same-day teeth availability.
- Competitive pricing.
Individual Implant Expenses
Our comprehensive treatment for a single dental implant is priced at £2,550, covering the abutment and crown.
Costs for Multiple Implants
It's crucial to recognize that the "per-tooth cost" decreases when opting for multiple implants, as not every missing tooth requires a dedicated implant.
Our dentists employ two implants to uphold several teeth, as seen in implant-supported bridges. For instance, two implants can effectively support 3 or 4 missing teeth.
Egham Dental Care offers 0% Finance
Pay monthly with 0% finance via our partners at Tabeo. Implants have never been more affordable via this amazing facility.
All-On-Four (Full Arch) Expenditure
For a complete arch, the All-on-Four treatment typically falls within the range of £10,000 to £20,000 per jaw. This offers significant savings for individuals dealing with complete tooth loss compared to the cost of individual traditional implants, starting at £2,550 per tooth (totaling around £28,000 per jaw).
Expense Comparison with Other Restorative Procedures
In contrast, cosmetic dentures are priced at £750, but considering the need for replacement every five years, the lifetime cost of cosmetic dentures can surpass £5,000.
Explore more in Dentures Vs Dental Implants.
Possible Supplementary Expenses
Initially, dental implants may seem costly, especially for denture wearers who often exhibit minimal jawbone or compromised gum health—two significant issues that must be addressed before the implant procedure.
To ensure the success of your tooth replacement, corrective treatments might be necessary, such as:
- Bone grafts/regeneration
- Sinus lifts to create space for new bone
- Laser gum surgery (starting from £550)
Availability of Free Dental Implants on the NHS
Securing dental implants through the NHS can be challenging, mainly because these procedures are predominantly deemed cosmetic.
NHS coverage is typically limited to cases where there is an urgent clinical necessity for the treatment. Given that dental implants primarily enhance aesthetic aspects, meeting the criteria for NHS funding can be difficult.
While obtaining dental implants for free through the NHS is uncommon, individuals may explore alternative options such as coverage through insurance (subject to provider policies) or grants, which can contribute toward the overall cost.
Factors Influencing Dental Implant Costs:
Several considerations play a role in determining the cost of dental implants:
- Number of Implants: The overall price is influenced by the quantity of implants needed for the treatment.
- System and Brand Selection: Opting for premium brand implants may contribute to a higher overall cost.
- Clinician's Expertise: The experience and qualifications of the performing clinician can affect the pricing, particularly for intricate cases.
- Pre-Implant Procedures: Additional surgical procedures may be necessary in certain instances to establish a suitable foundation for the dental implant.
- Technological Advancements: Implants involve cutting-edge technology and demand precise care and expertise, contributing to their comparatively higher cost compared to alternative restorative solutions.
- Custom-Made Crowns: The crown affixed to the dental implant is often tailor-made and, in many instances, meticulously crafted by the dentist.
Considerations for Overseas Dental Implants:
Exercise caution when considering cheap dental implants abroad. Not every dentist claiming to be a cosmetic dentist is qualified; thorough research is vital.
Numerous dental practices abroad lure patients with low-cost tooth replacement options, prompting many to seek treatment overseas. Unfortunately, we've witnessed cases where implant work performed abroad, utilizing diverse techniques and systems, necessitated corrective measures, often leaving patients in distressing conditions.
Addressing such cases poses hazards for corrective dentistry, and many dentists may avoid taking on these challenges from the outset. To mitigate these risks, opt for a local dentist with a trusted reputation. Look for evidence of their expertise through reviews and before-and-after images, perhaps showcased on platforms like Instagram.
Spread the financial burden with interest-free finance options.
Before and after gallery
Dental Implant Expenses
The cost of a dental implant is contingent upon the necessity for additional treatments ensuring the success of the implant.
Dental Implant Queries
- Lifespan of Dental Implants:
- Can Dental Implants Endure Indefinitely? Once the implant integrates with your jawbone and tissues, the titanium implant functions like a natural root. The duration of your implant's effectiveness relies on the enhancement and maintenance of your oral health.
- Pain and Discomfort:
- Is Pain Associated with Dental Implant Placement? When we position the implant, we ensure a pain-free procedure, utilizing various sedation methods suitable for nervous patients.
- Age Requirement for Dental Implants:
- Is There a Minimum Age for Dental Implant Treatment? While there is no specific age limit, our dentists recommend individuals to be over 18 for the dental implant procedure.
- Safety of Dental Implant Treatment:
- Ensuring Safety in Dental Implant Treatment: We employ comprehensive planning systems to guarantee the success and safety of the implant treatment.
- Value of Dental Implants:
- Assessing the Benefits of Dental Implants: A dental implant offers numerous oral health advantages, including smile enhancement, realignment of adjacent teeth, and protection against gum disease.
- Pain in the Implant Process:
Managing Discomfort in the Implant Process: Anticipate some pain with a new implant, minimized through modern anaesthetics. Post-procedure, swelling and aching may occur for 5-10 days. Many patients undergo multiple implants in a single day with minimal pain or distress
Implants undergo colour matching and meticulous shaping to seamlessly harmonize with your natural teeth. To the unaided eye, discerning an implant becomes an arduous task.
Long-Lasting Dental Implants
Once the implant integrates with your jawbone and surrounding tissues, the artificial titanium structure functions like a natural root.
When we insert a titanium implant into the jawbone, it becomes an integral part of your oral structure.
This provides numerous health advantages, such as averting bone loss, reinforcing the jawbone's structure, and diminishing the likelihood of gum disease. [Learn More.]
Longevity of Dental Implants
When appropriately cared for, dental implants boast a lifespan ranging from ten to twenty-five years or even longer.
Dental implants are beneficial for:
- Tooth loss due to trauma, accidents, or injuries
- Missing teeth resulting from gum disease or insufficient bone
- Substituting old, worn, or fractured dentures
- Integrated treatments like Implant-Retained Dentures
- Offering both removable and fixed options
- Addressing individual tooth loss or entire arches in a single session
The enduring success of your implant hinges on the commitment to enhancing and preserving your oral health. [Discover more.]