Are Implants Suitable For Me
Suitable for Most Patients Who:
- Possess overall good medical health, devoid of conditions that might impede general healing, including implant healing.
- Are non-smokers or commit to refraining from smoking three months prior to implant placement.
- Maintain a healthy oral environment without signs of gum disease.
- Exhibit sufficient bone height for implant placement; in cases of deficiency, targeted bone grafting is feasible for the specific region.
- Present adequate bone width for implant placement; if deficient, bone grafting can be considered for the specific mouth region.
- Feature post and crown height that is less than the height of the implant.
- Show no anatomical structures in a CBCT scan that may hinder the accurate positioning of the implant.
- Have a minimum gap space of 7mm for the intended implant placement.
- Offer ample room for the crown without conflicting bite issues.
- Possess satisfactory keratinized gingivae, and the anticipated aesthetics of the final result are acceptable to the patient.
Excellence in Dental Implants
At Egham Dental Care, we are continually exploring innovative approaches to provide optimal dental implant treatments.
Utilizing our CT scans and Digital Radiograph allows us a comprehensive understanding when evaluating your jaw and gums before recommending implant treatment.
Given the diverse range of available implants, our award nominated dentists employ advanced techniques. Moreover, we leverage state-of-the-art dental technology to create tailored Treatment Plans designed to suit your individual needs. Click here to learn more.
Egham Dental Care offers 0% Finance
Pay monthly with 0% finance via our partners at Tabeo. Implants have never been more affordable via this amazing facility.
Dental Implants Suit Situations Where:
- Missing teeth are a concern.
- Other teeth in your mouth are displaying indications of shifting.
- A fixed option is your preference.
- You are open to undergoing surgery.
- Your smile is compromised, and you seek a stable, long-term solution.
Before and after gallery
Dental Implant Expenses
The cost of a dental implant is contingent upon the necessity for additional treatments ensuring the success of the implant.
Dental Implant Queries
- Lifespan of Dental Implants:
- Can Dental Implants Endure Indefinitely? Once the implant integrates with your jawbone and tissues, the titanium implant functions like a natural root. The duration of your implant's effectiveness relies on the enhancement and maintenance of your oral health.
- Pain and Discomfort:
- Is Pain Associated with Dental Implant Placement? When we position the implant, we ensure a pain-free procedure, utilizing various sedation methods suitable for nervous patients.
- Age Requirement for Dental Implants:
- Is There a Minimum Age for Dental Implant Treatment? While there is no specific age limit, our dentists recommend individuals to be over 18 for the dental implant procedure.
- Safety of Dental Implant Treatment:
- Ensuring Safety in Dental Implant Treatment: We employ comprehensive planning systems to guarantee the success and safety of the implant treatment.
- Value of Dental Implants:
- Assessing the Benefits of Dental Implants: A dental implant offers numerous oral health advantages, including smile enhancement, realignment of adjacent teeth, and protection against gum disease.
- Pain in the Implant Process:
- Managing Discomfort in the Implant Process: Anticipate some pain with a new implant, minimized through modern anaesthetics. Post-procedure, swelling and aching may occur for 5-10 days. Many patients undergo multiple implants in a single day with minimal pain or distress.
Implants undergo colour matching and meticulous shaping to seamlessly harmonize with your natural teeth. To the unaided eye, discerning an implant becomes an arduous task.
Longevity of Dental Implants
When appropriately cared for, dental implants boast a lifespan ranging from ten to twenty-five years or even longer.
Dental implants are beneficial for:
- Tooth loss due to trauma, accidents, or injuries
- Missing teeth resulting from gum disease or insufficient bone
- Substituting old, worn, or fractured dentures
- Integrated treatments like Implant-Retained Dentures
- Offering both removable and fixed options
- Addressing individual tooth loss or entire arches in a single session
The enduring success of your implant hinges on the commitment to enhancing and preserving your oral health. [Discover more.]